Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Also Available by Appointment
Art Restoration in Chestertown, Maryland
Kenneth M. Milton (Director, Sole Proprietor) has a BFA from Temple University (1971) and earned a four-year certificate from the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts (1972) while working at Philadelphia Maritime Museum (1969–1972). He has taught and lectured in art history and was an instructor in painting, drawing, and design at Charleston Southern University.
In 1974 he started his own business while subcontracting with the Washington Conservation Studio under the direction of Marion Mecklenberg. The business he started went on to become Kenneth M Milton Fine Arts Conservation of Chestertown, Maryland. Documentation of work on paintings by artists such as, but not limited to the following is available upon request.
European Painters Include:
• Sir Joshua Reynolds • Raeburn John Constable • Adolphe Monticelli
• Corot • Daubigny
• Eugène Boudin • Andre Durant
American Painters Include:
• Rembrandt Peale • Mary Peale • Jane Peale • Jane Stuart • Thomas Sully • Robert Street • Jacob Eichholtz • William McGregor Paxton
• Alfred Jacob Miller • Jasper Cropsey • James Hamilton • Franklin Briscoe • Antonio Jacobsen • Edward Moran • Prendergast • William F. Tait
• Joseph DeCamp • John Singer Sargent • Metcalfe • Frank Schoonover • Stanley Arthurs • Clifford Ashley • Howard Pyle • Frank Stella
References At Kenneth M. Milton Fine Arts & Conservation, we are extremely confident in our conservation services. Please feel free to contact any of the below references concerning our completed work and rest easy knowing you chose a true professional.
Robert J. Koenke Robert J. Koenke & Associates 105 N Liberty Street Centreville, MD 21617 (410) 758-1644
Academy Art Museum 106 South Street Easton, MD 21601 (410) 822-2787
Tom Dawson Dawson Gallery 108 Little Jean Road Stevensville MD 21666 (410) 643-0754
Hydee Schaller The Mitchell Gallery St. Johns College 60 College Avenue Annapolis, MD 21401 (410) 626-2556
Jim Cheevers Curator Naval Academy Museum Annapolis, MD 21401 (410) 293-210
Judy Price Water Fowl Festival PO Box 929 40 S Harrison Street Easton, MD 21601
Trust your masterpiece to the art restoration services of our conservation company.